HT - Harmony Remote SetupRequirements:
1. 350BN HDMI Switch
2. Desktop or Laptop PC
3. Harmony Universal Remote Control (Harmony 650, Harmony 950, Harmony One)
For complex home theater systems, it may be convenient to use the 350BN with a Harmony universal remote. Harmony remotes are able to control a large number of different devices, and issue multiple remote control commands in a sequence, to simplify changes that would normally require multiple remotes, or multiple steps.
After purchasing a Harmony remote, it will need to be configured using the My Harmony software available at https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/download. Download and run the installer, then follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing MyHarmony. When the installation is complete, run MyHarmony.
The first time you run MyHarmony, you'll need to create a Harmony account or log-in using a Google or Facebook account. Once you've logged in, follow the on-screen instructions or the steps below to configure your Harmony remote for use with the 350BN.
(For new Harmony remotes. Otherwise, see "Existing Remote.")
1. Use the USB cable included with the Harmony remote to connect it to your computer. MyHarmony should automatically detect the model of your remote. Click Next, when the option appears.
2. Since this is the first time you've used your Harmony remote, choose New Setup on the next screen.
3. MyHarmony will now ask for the Manufacturer and Model Number of the device you want to control with the Harmony remote. Type "Kinivo" into the Manufacturer field, then type 301BN into the Device Model Number field and click Add.
(For remotes already configured to use other devices. Otherwise, see "First-Time Setup.")
1. Use the USB cable included with the Harmony remote to connect it to your computer.
2. Launch MyHarmony and log in using your existing account.
. Select your remote from the list of remotes available for configuration.
4. Choose Devices from the menu on the left edge of the screen.
5. Click "Add device."
6. MyHarmony will now ask for the Manufacturer and Model Number of the device you want to control with the Harmony remote. Type "Kinivo" into the Manufacturer field, then type "350BN" into the Device Model Number field and click Add.
7. Click the Sync button in the top-right corner of MyHarmony to save the new device to your Harmony remote.
After unplugging your remote from the computer, you should now be able to control the 350BN by pressing the Devices button on the remote and choosing Kinivo AV Switch.